Text Marketing Services for Local Businesses
Text marketing has come to revolutionize the marketing world. Small, big and large corporations have understood the importance of mobile marketing campaigns. Restaurant owners understand the impact of text marketing, retailers or boutiques, bars, laundromats, dry cleaners and many other local businesses are starting to implement this effective way for marketing their products or services.
The technical requirements associated with setting up a website, understanding social media, creating campaigns that will promote brand and convert traffic into buyers, are all part of the requirements necessary to market a business in today’s world. The problem is many business owners need to focus on running the business and do not have the time, can’t manage, nor have all the skill set required to create and manage an effective marketing program.
There’s a marketing method that will have a tremendous impact on businesses globally and has to do with mobile text marketing. Mobile text marketing targets cell phone users in a very unique way. Similar to the time when e-mail marketing was brand new, mobile text marketing has a much higher response rate. With response rates at 90% plus, business owners need pay attention and incorporate this strategy into the overall marketing strategy.
There are a lot of reasons for the high response rate in mobile text marketing. Here are a few:
- When a user receives a text message they almost never ignore it due to the alert features on cell phones.
- It’s considered more personal than an e-mail because it is used primarily by personal friends and family. So, the user always responds to a new text.
- Most businesses have not yet utilized this strategy so; the opportunity is here right now to be on the cutting edge of this new marketing concept.
- Users do not ignore the messages when received.
- Messages are short and to the point.
- Smart phones display the message right on the front of the screen.
- Users almost always have their cell phone on them.
- Cell phones do not require internet access to receive a text..
- Almost every cell phone made globally today has text messaging built in.